The state of Chhattisgarh was created from the state of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2001. After the formation of the new state, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was established as per the Article 3315 of Indian Constitution. The main functions of CGPSC include the matters related with the state civil service and matters related with eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants and matters of monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servants by the state government.
CGPSC Recruitment 2020; Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released notification for filling up 89 vacancies for the post of State Engineering Service Prelim Exam Notification.
CGPSC Service wise Vacancy Exam Details : –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Water Resource Department – 44 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Public Works Department – 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) – Public Health Engineering – 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Public Health Engineering – 10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Panchayat & Rural Development – 28 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Panchayat & Rural Development – 01 Post
CGPSC Selection Process will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Chhattisgarh
Job Title : – State Engineering Service Prelim Exam Notification.
No. of Post : – 89 Posts.
Salary : – Level – 12 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : – Bachelor degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from recognized University. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh – Rs. 300/-
- All other candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking OR Challan OR KIOSK. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/htm/online_application.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 10/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 10th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.psc.cg.gov.in
@ Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1817 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts, Last Date – 23rd January, 2020
@ Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ Posts, Last Date – 20th January, 2020