Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was under the control of the Government of India. The college has been under the government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi since 1963 and was affiliated with the University of Delhi from 1952 to 2009.
Delhi Technological University (DTU) has released notification for filling up 61 vacancies for the post of Professor and Assistant Professor.
Posts Details :- Professor 24 Posts and Assistant Professor 37 Posts.
Selection Process Will be based on Screening Test/Presentation & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – New Delhi
Job Title : – Professor and Assistant Professor Posts.
No. of Post : – 61 Posts.
Salary : –
(i) Professor – Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Grade Pay – Rs. 10,000/-
(ii) Assistant Professor – Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- + Grade Pay – Rs. 9,000/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : – B.E./B. Tech and M.E./ M. Tech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Maximum age limit is 50 years for Professor and 45 years for Assistant Professor. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – Candidates have to Pay Rs.1000/- and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH Category through Online only. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://recruitment.dtu.ac.in/faculty-prof/ to Apply Online Application from. Read Official Notification.
Postal Address : – To Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 18th December, 2017
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.dtu.ac.in
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment – Nurse Vacancy – Last Date 25 November 2017
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment – 72 Junior Research Fellows & Research Associates Vacancy – Last Date 17 November 2017
- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment – 5415 Secondary Grade Teacher Vacancy – Last Date 30 November 2017
- Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment – Operator & Miller Vacancy – Last Date 18 November 2017
- Karnataka State Seeds Corporation Limited (KSSCL) Recruitment – Junior Assistant, Seed Assistant & Various Vacancy – Last Date 18 November 2017
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment – Junior Engineers Vacancy – Last Date 17 November 2017
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment – Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Technician Vacancy – Last Date 17 November 2017