On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020; Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released notification for filling up 297 vacancies for the post of SI, Junior Assistant, TA & Various Posts.
DSSSB Vacancy Details : –
- Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder – 131 Posts
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 02 Post
- Junior Assistant – 25 Posts
- Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier – 18 Posts
- Store Keeper – 06 Posts
- Caretaker – 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer – 16 Posts
- Assistant Bacteriologist – 07 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Beauty culture) – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Architecture) – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Information Technology Enabled Service & Management) – 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Garment Fabrication Technology) – 02 Post
- Technical Assistant (Commercial Art) – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Digital Electronics) – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 14 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Medical Lab. Technology) – 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Modern Office Practice) English – 02 Post
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 12 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electronic & communication) – 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Pharmacy) – 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Library Science) – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Computer) – 28 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Fashion Design) – 02 Post
DSSSB Selection Process will be based on One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – SSSB Services.
Job Location : – Delhi
Job Title : – SI, Junior Assistant, TA & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 297 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder – 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 12th Pass from a recognized Board or University and Shorthand Speed 100 w.p.m. Typing Speed 40 w.p.m.
- Junior Assistant – 12th Pass from a recognized Board Proficiency in type writing with minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Account Assistant cum Cashier – B.Com from a recognized University and Computer Literate preferably Tally/Finance
- Store Keeper – Graduate in any discipline.
- Caretaker – Graduate in any discipline OR Diploma from a recognized Institute/ Board/ University with two years relevant experience.
- Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent and Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. typing in English or 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 25 w.p.m. typing in Hindi.
- Assistant Bacteriologist – Master’s Degree in Bio-chemistry/Micro Biology/Bacteriology/ BioTechnology / Zoology.
- Technical Assistant – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board and Diploma minimum of 2 years in the relevant trade OR Bachelor of Science Degree in relevant field or equivalent. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or through SBI Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 27th February, 2019
Download Official Notification : – Click Here