The National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna), formerly Bihar School of Engineering and Bihar College of Engineering, is a public engineering institution located in Patna in the Indian state of Bihar. It was renamed to NIT Patna, by the Government of India on 28 January 2004. It is an autonomous institute functioning directly under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.
NIT Patna Recruitment 2020; National Institute of Technology, NIT Patna has released notification for filling up 24 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant & Superintendent.
NIT Patna Vacancy Details : –
- Junior Assistant – 16 Posts
- Superintendent – 08 Posts
NIT Patna Selection Process will be based on written test & skill test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – Patna (Bihar)
Job Title : – Junior Assistant & Superintendent Posts.
No. of Post : – 24 Posts.
Salary : –
- Junior Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Superintendent – Pay scale Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Junior Assistant – 12th Exam Passed with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Superintendent – First Class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline Or Master’s Degree in any discipline at least 50% marks with Knowledge of Computer applications. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 27 to 30 years As on 11/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidate – Rs. 200/-
- Pay Examination fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://www.nitp.ac.in/facultyrecruitment/index.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 11/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 11th February, 2019
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://www.nitp.ac.in/