The Public Service Commission, West Bengal (PSCWB) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020; West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released notification for filling up 209 vacancies for the post of Laboratory Assistant.
WBPSC Discipline wise Vacancy Details : –
- Physics – 37 Posts
- Chemistry – 37 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 32 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 35 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 26 Posts
- Metallurgy – 07 Posts
- Computer Science and Technology – 09 Posts
- Food Processing Technology – 07 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication – 08 Posts
- Instrumentation Technology – 02 Post
- Agricultural Engineering – 02 Post
- Packaging Technology – 02 Post
- 3D Animation & Graphics – 02 Post
- Medical Laboratory Technology – 02 Post
- Chemical Engineering – 01 Post
WBPSC Selection Process will be based on Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – West Bengal
Job Title : – Laboratory Assistant Posts.
No. of Post : – 209 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 5,400/- to 25,200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 2900/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : – Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/Chemistry as one of the subjects from recognized University or Institute OR Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline from a recognized Institution. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 40 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 160/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://pscwb.ucanapply.com/EntrancePSC1/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ== to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 11/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 30th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.pscwbonline.gov.in