All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care. Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020; All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has released notification for filling up 430 vacancies for the post of OT Assistant, MLT & Various Posts.
AIIMS Delhi Selection Process will be based on CBT & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – New Delhi
Job Title : – OT Assistant, MLT & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 430 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – Bachelors Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/ Institution with two years relevant experience.
- Operation Theater Assistant – B.Sc. OR 10+2 with Science with five year experience in the following areas i) O.T, ii) ICU, iii) CSSD, iv) Manifold Room Preference will be given to candidates with certificate/ Diploma course in O.T. Techniques form recognized Hospitals/ Institutions.
- Stenographer – 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University OR Matriculation with 5 years’ service and Skill Test Norms
Dictation : 10 mts @ 80 W.P.M Transcription: 50 mts (English) & 65 mts (Hindi) (only on computers )
- Technician (Radiology) – B.Sc. (Hons.) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3 years course from a recognized University / Institution.
- Store Keeper (General) – Master’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics OR Degree of a recognized University or equivalent OR Post -graduate degree/ Diploma in Material Management.
- Store Keeper (Drugs) – Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Programmer – BE/ B.Tech (Comp. Science./Comp. Engg.) OR Post- Graduation in Science / Math’s etc. OR Post -Graduation in Computer Application.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.) – 3-Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a specialized course in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Masters degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English with English and Hindi as a main /elective subject at the degree level.
- Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II – Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University/Institution.
- Life Guard – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized University/ Board.
- Nuclear Medical Technologist – B.Sc. in Life Science and other Science plus one year Diploma in Medical Radiation and Isotope Techniques (DMRIT).
- Pharmacist Gd.II – Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution /Board.
- Assistant Warden – Degree from a recognized university and Certificate / Diploma in House Keeping/ Material Management/ Public Relations / Estate Management.
- Sanitary Inspector Gd.II – 10+2 from recognized Board / Institute and Health Sanitary Inspector Course (1 year duration) from a recognized Institution.
- Scientist-II – Ph. D in the relevant field.
- Biochemist – A Good Master’s Degree in Biochemistry or in Chemistry with Biochemistry as a special subject from a recognized University and Three years research or practical experience.
- Medical Physicist – Post Graduate Degree in Physics from a recognized University and A post M.Sc. diploma in radiological / medical physics from a recognized University & An internship of minimum 12 months. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 25 to 45 years As on 12/03/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS – Rs. 1200/-
- PWD – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or through SBI Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://recruitgrpabc.aiimsexams.org/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 12th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – https://www.aiimsexams.org/