Andhra Pradesh Police Department is the official law enforcement agency of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Public order and police being a state subject in India, the police force is headed by the Director general of police, Damodar Gautam Sawang.
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh Police has released notification for filling up 58 vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant.
SLPRB AP Police Vacancy Details : –
- Scientific Assistant (Physical) – 18 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Chemical) – 18 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Biology/ Serology) – 22 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Police Selection Process will be based on Written Examination.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Job Title : – Scientific Assistant Post.
No. of Post : – 58 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 28,940/- to 78,910/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Scientific Assistant (Physical) – Must have Passed M.Sc With Physics/ Forensic Science from any university of India established.
- Scientific Assistant (Chemical) – Must have Passed M.Sc With Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science from any university of India established.
- Scientific Assistant (Biology/ Serology) – Must have Passed M.Sc With Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Forensic Science from any university of India established. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 42 years As on 01/07/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- OCs/ BCs – Rs. 600/-
- SCs/ STs – Rs. 300/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit Card, Debit Card OR Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 02/11/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 40/R&T/Rect.1/2020
Date of Examination : – 06th December, 2020
Last Date : – 22nd November, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here