Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has released notification for filling up 37 vacancies for the post of Tutor, Technician & Various Posts.
BFUHS Vacancy Details : –
- Professor (Radiotherapy) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Radiotherapy) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy) – 02 Post
- Assistant Professor (Biochemistry) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Blood Bank) – 01 Post
- Lecturer (SLP/Sp&Hg) – 02 Post
- Lecturer Pharmacy – 03 Posts
- Medical Physicist – 04 Posts
- Radiotherapy Technician – 05 Posts
- Dietician – 01 Post
- Cath Lab Technician – 02 Post
- Programmer Gr-II – 02 Post
- Tutor/Demonstrator (Nursing) – 10 Posts
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank) – 01 Post
- Store Keeper – 01 Post
BFUHS Selection Process will be based on Written test/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Punjab
Job Title : – Tutor, Technician & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 37 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Professor (Radiotherapy) – As Reader/ Associate Professor in the subject for three years in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College in concerned specialty. (minimum 10 years teaching experience after completion of post graduation).
- Associate Professor (Radiotherapy) – As Assistant Professor in the subject for four years in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College in concerned specialty. (minimum 7 years teaching experience after completion of post graduation)
- Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy), Assistant Professor (Biochemistry) & Assistant Professor (Blood Bank) – Three years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College as Senior Resident/ Registrar/ Lecturer/ Demonstrator/ Tutor or equivalent or higher teaching faculty posts after post graduation in the concerned specialty. The Candidates who have done super-speciality (DM/M.Ch) in concerned specialty shall be directly eligible for post Assistant Professor. The Candidate who has done DNB which fulfils the equivalent criteria of MCI for MD/MS/DM /MCh shall be considered as meeting the post graduation qualification requirement.
- Lecturer (SLP/Sp&Hg) – M.Sc (Audiology)/M.Sc (Speech Language Pathology)/MASLP / M.Sc (Speech and Hearing) degree from RCI recognized after BASLP degree.
- Lecturer Pharmacy –
(a) First class B.Pharm with Master’s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, recognized by Pharmacy Council of India. A PCI recognized Pharm.D degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in the subjects of Pathophysiology, Pharmacology and Pharmacy Practice.
(b) Experience: A Lecturer will be re-designated as Assistant Professor after 02 years of teaching experience in PCI approved/recognized Pharmacy College.
(c)Should have 03 years as Demonstrator.
- Medical Physicist – A post graduate degree in Physics from a recognized University A post M.Sc diploma in Radiological/Medical Physics from a recognized University and An internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department
- Radiotherapy Technician – 10+2 from recognized Board/University/Institution with Science, and Bachelor’s degree in Radiotherapy Technology
- Dietician – 10+2 with Science from a recognized Board/Institution Graduate in Home Science
- Cath Lab Technician – B.Sc (Medical) from a recognized institution/University with five years experience in relevant filed.
- Programmer Gr-II – BCA/Graduate with 50% marks with PGDCA from a recognized University Ten (10) years working experience in the relevant field after Graduation in the Recognized Educational Institution as Programmer.
- Tutor/Demonstrator (Nursing) – M.Sc.(Nursing ) in the concerned speciality.
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank) – 10+2 with Science, B.Sc (MLT), M.Sc(MLT) from a recognized University/Institution. One year experience in Blood Component preparation at Blood Bank of recognized teaching Institute. Preference will be given to the candidate having three years experience.
- Store Keeper – Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University with working knowledge of computer and Ten (10) years experience of handling stores in University /Govt Department / Recognized Educational Institution. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 37 to 50 years As on 11/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – Read Official Notification.
How to Apply : – Visit http://bfuhs.ac.in/esttrecruitments/maintest.aspx# to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – 09/2020
Last Date : – 11th January, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Technician Post, Last Date – 21st January, 2021
@ Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for ITI Trade Apprentices Post, Last Date – 20th January, 2021
@ National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Assistant & JHT Posts, Last Date – 02nd February, 2020
@ National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Professor, Assistant Professor & Various Posts, Last Date – 11th January, 2021
@ Regional Science Centre (RSC Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Technical Assistant Post, Last Date – 15th January, 2021
@ Sainik School Rewa Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Laboratory Assistant Post, Last Date – 15th January, 2021
@ Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIGM) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Reader, Driver & Various Posts, Last Date – 15th January, 2021
@ Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Staff Nurse Post, Last Date – 14th January, 2021
@ Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Stipendiary Trainee Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –