Bombay High Court is one of the oldest High Courts of India. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its jurisdiction covers the states of Maharashtra and Goa, and the Union Territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The High Court has regional branches at Nagpur and Aurangabad in Maharashtra and Panaji, the capital of Goa.
Bombay High Court has released notification for filling up 12 vacancies for the post of Stenographer.
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details : –
- Stenographer [Higher Grade] – 06 Posts
- Stenographer [Lower Grade] – 06 Posts
Bombay High Court Selection Process will be based Steno Test, Written Test & Viva voce.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Maharashtra
Job Title : – Stenographer Post.
No. of Post : – 12 Posts.
Salary : –
- Stenographer [Higher Grade] – Pay scale Rs. 41,800/- to 1,32,300/-
- Stenographer [Lower Grade] – Pay scale Rs. 38,600/- to 1,22,800/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Stenographer [Higher Grade] – Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. for speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Stenographer [Lower Grade] – Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. and speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 38 years As on 18/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Online or Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in/FORMS/Home.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 18/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – ADM / ADVT / 01 / 2021
Last Date : – 05th March, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –