Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020; Central Railway has released notification for filling up 2562 vacancies for the post of Apprentice.
Units Wise Central Railway Vacancy Details : –
Mumbai Cluster –
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai – 258 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 Posts
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop – 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60 Posts
Bhusawal Cluster –
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road – 50 Posts
Pune Cluster –
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 Posts
Nagpur Cluster –
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 80 Posts
Solapur Cluster –
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
Central Railway Selection Process will be based of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) and ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Indian Railway Sector.
Job Location : – Maharashtra
Job Title : – Apprentice Posts.
No. of Post : – 2562 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : – Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and also possess ITI in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – No Fee
- Pay exam fee through debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 22nd January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.rrccr.com
@ Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Multi Tasking Staff, LDC & Technician Posts, Last Date – 16th January, 2020
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Block Education Officer (BEO) Posts, Last Date – 13th January, 2020
@ Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1817 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts, Last Date – 23rd January, 2020
@ Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1493 Executive & Non- Executive Posts, Last Date – 13th January, 2020
@ DNH Administration Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Female Supervisor & Lower Division Clerk Posts, Last Date – 11th January, 2020
@ Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 486 Supervisor, Assistant Professor & Various Posts, Last Date – 15th January, 2020
@ High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Steno Typist Posts, Last Date – 15th January, 2020
@ Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1326 Management Trainee (MT) Posts, Last Date – 19th January, 2020
@ Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Research Establishment Officer (REO) Posts, Last Date – 15th January, 2020