Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
Central Railway has released notification for filling up 2532 vacancies for the post of Act Apprentice.
Central Railway Units Wise Vacancy Details : –
Mumbai Cluster –
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai – 258 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 Posts
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop – 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60 Posts
Bhusawal Cluster –
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road – 49 Posts
Pune Cluster –
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 Posts
Nagpur Cluster –
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 66 Posts
Solapur Cluster –
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 58 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
Central Railway Selection Process will be based of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) and ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Indian Railway Sector.
Job Location : – Maharashtra
Job Title : – Act Apprentice Post.
No. of Post : – 2532 Posts.
Salary : – As per Apprenticeship rules. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : – Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and also possess ITI in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – No Fee
- Pay exam fee through debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 06/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – RRC/CR/AA/2020
Last Date : – 05th March, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI Lucknow) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Principal Scientist & Scientist Posts, Last Date – 27th February, 2020
@ Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for District Judge Post, Last Date – 27th February, 2021
@ National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff & Various Posts, Last Date – 26th February, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 21 Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 23rd February, 2021
@ Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Scientific Assistant, Assistant & Various Posts, Last Date – 25th January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –