Latest Current Affairs For Govt Job SSC, PSC, IBPS PO/Clerk, RRB, NET, UPPSC Exam Prepration September, 2020
- Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh launched the Directorate General National Cadet Corps (DGNCC) Mobile Training App.
- Government has approved 78 new routes under the 4th round of Regional Connectivity Scheme – Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik, UDAN to further enhance the connectivity to remote and regional areas of the country.
- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approves the proposal of Tau Investment to acquire shares in J B Chemicals.
- The Ministry of Culture has announced 7 new circles of Archaeological Survey of India.
- The National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) has signed an MOU with CSC (Common Service Center) e Governance Services India Limited making services on UMANG app available to citizens through the network of 3.75 lakh CSCs.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare along with Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister of Rajasthan digitally inaugurated two new medical colleges and three Super Speciality Blocks in Rajasthan.
- A 29-year-old Dutch writer Marieke Lucas Rijneveld has become the youngest author to win the International Booker Prize.
- Legendary Assamese singer Archana Mahanta passed away in Guwahati. She was 72.
- Former Supreme Court judge Justice AR Lakshmanan died in Tiruchi. He was 78.
- West Indies allrounder Dwayne Bravo became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket.
- The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, inaugurated the College and Administration Buildings of Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Jhansi, UP through video conferencing.
- The President of India Ram Nath Kovind virtually conferred the National Sports and Adventure Awards 2020 on the occasion of National Sports Day.
- Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju officially announced a massive hike in the prize money in four of the seven categories of the National Sports and Adventure Awards, which were given away in a virtual ceremony this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Implementing Arrangement on Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief (HADR) between India and Singapore was signed.
- Actor Chadwick Boseman, known for playing Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, died of colon cancer at the age of 43.
- Veteran athletics coach Purshottam Rai died in Bengaluru. He was 79.
- The UAE has launched Agriota, a new technology-driven agri-commodity trading and sourcing e-market platform that will bridge the gap between millions of rural farmers in India and the Gulf nation’s food industry.
- Olympic hockey player Inam-Ur-Rehman will be honoured with the lifetime achievement award by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has received the first order from Indo-Tibetan Border Police for supplying 1,200 quintals of kacchi ghani mustard oil worth Rs 1.73 crore.
- The Reserve Bank of India announced the launch of the latest round of its surveys to capture consumer confidence and inflation expectations from households, which are useful inputs for monetary policy.
@ Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Trade Apprentice Post, Last Date – 05th October, 2020
@ Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Civil Judge Post, Last Date – 05th November, 2020
@ Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Combined Competitive Exam 2020, Last Date – 10th October, 2020
@ Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Sub-Inspector Post, Last Date – 05th October, 2020
@ Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Junior Engineer (Civil) Post, Last Date – 15th October, 2020
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Account Clerk Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 27th October, 2020
@ Kerala High Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 14th October, 2020
@ Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Police Constable Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 26th October, 2020