Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) is a Government of India scheme for model residential school for Indian tribals (ST, Scheduled Tribes) across India. It is one of the flagship intervention of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India and was introduced in the year 1997-98 to ensure tribal students get access to quality education in the remote tribal areas. EMRSs are set up in States/UTs with grants under Article 275(1) of the Constitution of India. As per the budget 2018-19, every block with more than 50% ST population and at least 20,000 tribal persons, will have an Eklavya Model Residential School by the year 2022.
Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) has released notification for filling up 3479 vacancies for the post of Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) & Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT).
EMRS Vacancy Details : –
- Principal – 175 Posts
- Vice Principal – 116 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 1244 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 1944 Posts
EMRS State wise Vacancy Details : –
- Andhra Pradesh – 117 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 514 Posts
- Gujarat – 161 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 08 Posts
- Jharkhand – 208 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 14 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 1279 Posts
- Maharashtra – 216 Posts
- Manipur – 40 Posts
- Mizoram – 10 Posts
- Odisha – 144 Posts
- Rajasthan – 316 Posts
- Sikkim – 44 Posts
- Telangana – 262 Posts
- Tripura – 58 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 79 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 09 Posts
EMRS Selection Process will be based on Computer-Based Test & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) & Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts
No. of Post : – 3479 Posts.
Salary : –
- Principal – Pay scale Rs. 78,800/- to 2,09,200/- Level-12
- Vice Principal – Pay scale Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/- Level-10
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Pay scale Rs. 47,600/- to 1,51,100/- Level-8
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Pay scale Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/- Level-7 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Principal – Master’s degree from a recognized university / institute with B.Ed and Ten years of experience.
- Vice Principal – Master’s degree from a recognized university / institute with B.Ed and Three years of experience.
- PGT – Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University
- TGT – Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University and Pass in the State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 35 to 50 years As on 30/04/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Principal & Vice Principal – Rs. 2000/-
- PGT & TGT – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD categories – No Fee
- Pay Exam Application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://testservices.nic.in/examSys21/root/home.aspx?enc=Ei4cajBkK1gZSfgr53ImFdqVw5d1Hsg1BbBpPbT8rxDOtpgNgE3eKWpyOaFUk0KU to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01/04/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – Last week of May/ First week of June 2021
Last Date : – 30th April, 2021
Other Information : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Engineer Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 15th April, 2021
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) 1809 Special Educator, Assistant Foreman, PA, JE & Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 14th April, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 139 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 23rd April, 2021
@ Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 367 Office Assistant, Library Attendant, Chobdar & Various Posts, Last Date – 21st April, 2021
@ Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 24 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post, Last Date – 16th April, 2021
@ North Central Railway (NCR) 480 ACT Apprentices Post Recruitment 2021, Last Date – 16th April, 2021
@ National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC Limited) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 35 Management Trainee (MT) Posts, Last Date – 21st April, 2021
@ Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) 105 Assistant Engineer, Account Officer, Law Officer & Various Posts Recruitment 2021, Last Date – 16th April, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) 196 Junior Engineer Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 05th May, 2021
@ Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 166 Veterinary Doctor Post, Last Date – 16th April, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –