Export–Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution in India, established in 1982 under Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Since its inception, Exim Bank of India has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. Commencing operations as a purveyor of export credit, like other export credit agencies in the world, Exim Bank India has, over the period, evolved into an institution that plays a major role in partnering Indian industries, particularly the Small and Medium Enterprises, in their globalisation efforts, through a wide range of products and services offered at all stages of the business cycle, starting from import of technology and export product development to export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020; Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has released notification for filling up 22 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager, Manager & Various Posts.
Exim Bank Vacancy Details : –
- Chief Manager (MM III) – 02 Post
- Manager (MM II) – 08 Posts
- Deputy Manager (JM I) – 05 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 04 Posts
- Officers on Contract – IT – 03 Posts
Exim Bank Selection Process will be based on Written Test & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Banking Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Deputy Manager, Manager & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 22 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Chief Manager (MM III) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Manager (MM II) – Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B.Tech/M. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications/ Information Security.
- Deputy Manager (JM I) – Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B. Tech/M. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications/ Information Security.
- Administrative Officer – Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
- Officers on Contract – IT – Minimum 50% marks in B.E. / B. Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science / Master of Computer Applications (MCA). For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 27 to 40 years As on 01/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN / EWS / OBC Candidate – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidate – Rs. 100/-
- Pay Application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.eximbankindia.in/careers to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 07/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – 15th March, 2020
Last Date : – 22nd February, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.eximbankindia.in