In 1962 the Indian Parliament passed the 12th Amendment Act, 1962 to the Constitution of India, under which the Territory of Goa, Daman & Diu was included in the Schedule I of the Constitution of India (Constitution) and was declared as an Union Territory. As an Union Territory, all the selections for Gazetted group “A” and “B” posts were made through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). All their service matters, such as promotions, confirmations, seniority, recruitment rules, disciplinary matters, etc. were controlled by the UPSC.
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) has released notification for filling up 56 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturers & Various Posts.
Goa PSC Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Goa
Job Title : – Assistant Professor, Lecturers & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 56 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Archivist Grade-I – At least 2nd Class Master’s degree in Indian History of a recognised University or equivalent and Some experience of research in Modern Indian History/teaching of Modern Indian History in a University or College/work in an Archival Office. and Degree in Portuguese or Curso Complementar of Arts/Science from Lyceum.
- Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery – A recognised medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Post-graduate medical qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent and At least 3 years’ teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Senior Resident/Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator in a Medical College/Teaching Institution and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lecturer in Medicine, Assistant Professor in Neurology, Lecturer in Radiology & Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology – Masters of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from a centre recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) and Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology and Five years experience as Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Clinical Psychology and Three Research Publications in indexed journal as first/corresponding author and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Mechanical Cultivation Officer – Degree in Agricultural Engineering/Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent and Four years experience in maintenance of heavy machinery/ Agricultural implements and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lecturers – A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948) and Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent and Should be registered with Dental Council and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Assistant Professors in Government College – Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University and National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Assistant Professor: Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Colleges” and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – A degree in Law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification and Must have practiced as an Advocate for 2 years and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Tutor in the Institute of Nursing Education – Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized University and if a candidate with Master’s Degree in Nursing is not available, Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University, with three years of experience, out of which, one year should be teaching experience in School/College of Nursing and Knowledge of Konkani. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 45 years As on 22/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.gpsc.goa.gov.in/download_advt.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – 01/2021
Last Date : – 22nd January, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Stipendiary Trainee Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Post, Last Date – 27th January, 2021
@ Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for LDA, Assistant Engineer & Various Posts, Last Date – 02nd February, 2020
@ Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RPCB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer Posts, Last Date – 23rd January, 2021
@ Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Specialist Grade II Post, Last Date – 01st February, 2021
@ Madras High Court (MHC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk Posts, Last Date – 03rd February, 2021
@ National Health Mission (NHM Haryana) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Community Health Officer Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2021
@ Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Probationary Officer Post, Last Date – 31st January, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) State Service Exam (SSE) 2020 Notification, Last Date – 10th February, 2021
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 200 Radiographer Post, Last Date – 30th January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –