Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020; Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released notification for filling up 20 vacancies for the post of Executive Officer, Secretary & Various Posts.
HPPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Executive Officer (Executive State Municipal Services) – 10 Posts
- Secretary (Executive State Municipal Services) – 09 Posts
- Manager (General) Class-A – 01 Post
HPPSC Selection Process will be based on Interview / Personality Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Himachal Pradesh
Job Title : – Executive Officer, Secretary & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 20 Posts.
Salary : –
- Executive Officer (Executive State Municipal Services) – Pay scale Rs. 10,300/- to 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- Secretary (Executive State Municipal Services) – Pay scale Rs. 10,300/- to 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Manager (General) Class-A – Pay scale Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Executive Officer (Executive State Municipal Services) & Secretary (Executive State Municipal Services) – A candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an Institution/ University recognized by the Govt.
- Manager (General) Class-A – Master degree in Business Administration (HR) or M.A. with Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations of Labour Welfare Marketing Management. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 45 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN / EWS of H.P Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD & others reserved Category of H.P. – Rs. 100/-
- Female / Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 04th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 89 State Engineering Service Prelim Exam Notification, Last Date – 10th March, 2020
@ Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 500 Junior Assistant Posts, Last Date – 09th March, 2020