Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020; Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released notification for filling up 28 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer.
HPPSC Selection Process will be based on Written Examination.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Himachal Pradesh
Job Title : – Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer Posts.
No. of Post : – 28 Posts.
Salary : –
- Tehsil Welfare Officer – Pay scale Rs. 10,300/- to 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Assistant Professor – Pay scale Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Tehsil Welfare Officer – Should be a Graduate from a recognized University.
- Assistant Professor – Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in Pharmacy in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with first Class or equivalent either at Bachelor level or Master level. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 45 years As on 05/03/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN / EWS of H.P Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Candidates of Other States – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD & others reserved Category of H.P. – Rs. 100/-
- Female / Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 18/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 05th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
@ Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 132 Jr. Judicial Assistant Posts, Last Date – 11th March, 2020
@ Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1412 Head Constable Posts, Last Date – 06th March, 2020