Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification for filling up 647 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer (SO).
IBPS Selection Process will be based on Preliminary, Main Online Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Banking Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Specialist Officer (SO) Posts.
No. of Post : – 647 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 14,500/- to 25,700/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- I.T. Officer – 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer – Bachelor Degree/B.E./B.Tech in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer – Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer – Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01/11/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/PWD – Rs. 175/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Fee mode. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpsplxoct20/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 02/11/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Online Examination – Preliminary : – 26 & 27 December 2020 (Read Official Notification)
Date of Online Examination – Main : – 24 January 2021 (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 23rd November, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Senior Resident Post, Last Date – 30th December, 2020
@ Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Technician Apprentice Post, Last Date – 15th November, 2020
@ Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Constable Radio and Constable General Duty (GD) Posts, Last Date – 07th January, 2021
@ Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Private Secretary Post, Last Date – 02nd December, 2020
@ Cantonment Board Pachmarhi Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Teacher Post, Last Date – 30th November, 2020
@ Krushi Vidnyan Kendra Baramati (KVK Baramati) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Lab Technician & Scientist Posts, Last Date – 24th November, 2020
@ Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Director/District Fisheries Development Post, Last Date – 27th November, 2020
@ Himachal Public Service commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Medical Physicist Post, Last Date – 18th November, 2020
@ Directorate of Forensic Science services (DFSS) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Deputy Director Post, Last Date – 24th December, 2020