ICDS is today the largest community based outreach programme for holistic early child development.It is a crucial link between disadvantaged communities both the primary health care and education systems.ICDS scheme is a pioneer scheme taking care of the welfare of the Mother and Child.Through the Integrated Child Development Services Scheme,Tamil Nadu has improved overall nutrition and health status of its young children.
ICDS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020; Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS Tamil Nadu) has released notification for filling up 170 vacancies for the post of Project Assistant, Block Coordinator & Various Posts.
ICDS Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details : –
- Block Project Assistants – 137 Posts
- Block Co-ordinators – 18 Posts
- District Project Assistant – 10 Posts
- Accountant – 02 Post
- Project Associate – 01 Post
- Office Messenger/ Peon – 02 Post
ICDS Tamil Nadu Selection Process will be based on Written Exam/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Tamil Nadu
Job Title : – Project Assistant, Block Coordinator & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 170 Posts.
Salary : –
- Block Project Assistants – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Block Co-ordinators – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
- District Project Assistant – Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
- Accountant – Rs. 30,000/- Per Month.
- Project Associate – Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- Office Messenger/ Peon – Rs. 8,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Block Project Assistant – Graduate and At least 1 year experience.
- Block Co-ordinators – Graduate and At least 2 year experience.
- District Project Assistant – Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition and Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Accountant – PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA-Inter/ CA- Inter with at least 50% marks and At least 3 years experience
- Project Associate – Graduate in Computer Science or IT and At least 2 years work experience.
- Office Messenger/ Peon – 10th pass or Fail and above. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 28 to 35 years As on 01/07/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application Form along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates send by the Registered post to Director cum Mission Director, Department of Integrated Child Development Services, No.1, Dr.M.G.R Salai, Taramani, Chennai – 600113. (Read Official Notification)
Postal Address : – To Director cum Mission Director, Department of Integrated Child Development Services, No.1, Dr.M.G.R Salai, Taramani, Chennai – 600113. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 17th December, 2019
Download Application form : – Click Here
Download Terms of Recruitment : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
@ Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Trainee Engineer Posts, Last Date – 31st January, 2020
@ Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 146 Junior Residents Posts, Last Date – 03rd December, 2019
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1314 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Posts, Last Date – 09th December, 2019
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 – 93 Vacancies Open, Last Date – 15th December, 2019
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 372 Nursing Officer Posts, Last Date – 24th December, 2019
@ Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1294 Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak Posts, Last Date – 04th December, 2019
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Director (Agriculture) Posts, Last Date – 07th December, 2019
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Civil Services Examination-2019 Apply Online, Last Date – 10th December, 2019
@ North Western Railway (NWR) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Trade Apprentice Posts, Last Date – 08th December, 2019
@ Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 3678 Peon (Class-IV) Posts, Last Date – 17th December, 2019