Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) is one of India’s premier nuclear research centres. It is the second largest establishment of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), located at Kalpakkam, 80 km south of Chennai, India. It was established in 1971 as an exclusive centre dedicated to the pursuit of fast reactor science and technology, due to the vision of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai. Originally, it was called as Reactor Research Centre (RRC). It was renamed as Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) by the then Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi in December 1985.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has released notification for filling up 239 vacancies for the post of Stipendiary Trainee.
IGCAR Discipline wise Vacancy Details : –
Stipendiary Trainee category – II : –
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 11 Posts
- Electrician / Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic – 52 Posts
- Fitter/Rigger – 53 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool/Maintenance/Machinist / Turner – 09 Posts
- Plumber/Mason Carpenter – 06 Posts
- Refrigeration / AC Mechanic/ Plant Operator – 14 Posts
- Welder – 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Physics/Chemistry) – 21 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee category – I : –
- Chemical – 03 Posts
- Civil – 01 Post
- Electrical – 08 Posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Mechanical – 25 Posts
- Chemistry – 03 Posts
IGCAR Selection Process will be based on Written Test & Skill Test/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Stipendiary Trainee Posts.
No. of Post : – 239 Posts.
Salary : –
- Stipendiary Trainee category – II – Pay scale Rs. 10,500/- Per Month.
- Stipendiary Trainee category – I – Pay scale Rs. 16,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
Stipendiary Trainee category – II : –
- Class 10th with Science and Maths OR Class 12th with PCM and 60% Marks
- ITI Certificate in Draughtsman Mechanical / Electrician / Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Fitter / Machinist / Turner / Plumber / Carpenter / Mason / Refrigeration / AC / Plant Operator / Welder / Lab Assistant.
Stipendiary Trainee category – I –
- Diploma in Chemical / Civil / Electrical / Electronics and Instrumentation / Mechanical OR B.Sc in Chemistry / Physics Subject. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years As on 14/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Stipendiary Trainee category – I – Rs. 200/-
- Stipendiary Trainee category – II – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/PWD – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://i-register.in/igcarcertin/Home.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/04/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – IGCAR/02/2021
Last Date : – 14th May, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 3479 Principal, Vice Principal, PGT & TGT Posts, Last Date – 30th April, 2021
@ Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 127 Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Posts, Last Date – 05th May, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) UP Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1369 Assistant Sub Inspector & Sub Inspector Posts, Last Date – 31st May, 2021
@ Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (SSSB Punjab) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 750 School Librarian Post, Last Date – 26th April, 2021
@ Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Apprentice Post, Last Date – 15th May, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –