Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the airforces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire which honored India’s aviation service during World War II with the prefix Royal.
Indian Air Force has released notification for the post of Airmen XY Group (01/2022).
Indian Air Force Selection Process will be based on Online Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Airmen XY Group (01/2022) Post
No. of Post : – Not Specified.
Salary : –
- Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) – 33,100/- Per Month.
- Group Y (Except IAF (S) and Musician) Trades – Pay scale Rs. 26,900/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Group X – Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Group Y – Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Group Y Medical Assistant Trade – Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Candidate must have born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card / Debit card / Net Banking / Axis Bank E Challan Fee Mode. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 22/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – INTAKE: 01/2022
Date of Online Examination : – 18 to 22 April 2021
Last Date : – 07th February, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 600 Pharmacist Post, Last Date – 30th January, 2021
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 (SSC CGL 2020) Notification, Last Date – 31st January, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) State Forest Service Exam (SFS) 2020 Notification, Last Date – 10th February, 2021
@ Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for ADO Post, Last Date – 05th February, 2021
@ Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Junior Engineer, Plant Manager & Fishery Development Officer Posts, Last Date – 29th January, 2021
@ Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer, Technical Assistant & Technician Posts, Last Date – 05th February, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Combined State Agriculture Services Exam Notification -2020, Last Date – 25th January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –