Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an autonomous physics research institute located in India. The institute is involved in research in aspects of plasma science including basic plasma physics, research on magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial applications. It is a large and leading plasma physics organization in India.
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has released notification for filling up 18 vacancies for the post of Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice.
IPR Vacancy Details : –
- Graduate Apprentice – 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 08 Posts
IPR Selection Process will be based on Merit.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
Job Title : – Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts.
No. of Post : – 18 Posts.
Salary : –
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 10,500/- Per Month.
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 9,400/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Graduate Apprentice – B.Tech or B.E.(1 st Class) in relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma (1st Class) in relevant Engineering Discipline. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 26 years As on 22/11/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is no application fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://mhrdnats.gov.in/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – 07/2020
Last Date : – 22nd November, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here