The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020; Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released notification for filling up 107 vacancies for the post of Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’.
JIPMER Vacancy Details : –
- GROUP – B POSTS
- Nursing Officer – 85 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – 15 Posts
- Physical Instructor – 01 Post
- Psychiatric Nurse – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning) – 01 Post
- Electronics Assistant (Workshop) – 01 Post
- GROUP – C POSTS
- EEG Technician – 01 Post
- Uro Technician – 01 Post
- Dental Mechanic – 01 Post
JIPMER Selection Process will be based on Written exam (Computer Based Test) and skill test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Puducherry
Job Title : – Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ Posts.
No. of Post : – 107 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Nursing Officer – Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution and Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.
- MLT – Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience.
- Physical Instructor – 10 +2 or equivalent from a recognized board and Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Psychiatric Nurse – Degree in Nursing and Registered Nurse and Midwife under INC Act 1947 and Diploma in Psychiatry Nursing from a recognized Institution and Three years experience as Staff Nurse in a recognized Hospital/Institution
- JE – Graduate in Mechanical Engineering and 2 years experience OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Refrigeration & AirConditioning and 3 years experience.
- Electronics Assistant – Degree in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical OR Diploma in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical (3 years) OR Two years experience.
- EEG Technician – Degree in Neuro Technology OR Two years Diploma in Neuro technology and One year experience in handling EEG Machines in a Hospital OR 10+2 with sciences as a subject and Three years experience.
- Uro Technician – Diploma in Radiography/Radiographic Science (2 Years course) and Two years experience OR Degree in Medical Radiation Technology OR Degree in Allied Health Science in Urology (3 Years course) and One year experience OR Degree in Allied Health Science in Urology (4 Years Course).
- Dental Mechanic – Matriculation or its equivalent and Must have worked as Dental Mechanic in a hospital or with a well-established Dentist for a period of not less than 2 years OR Two years experience in Prosthetic Laboratory work. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 35 years As on 20/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- PWD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/827/63846/Registration.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 20th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 806 Forest Guard Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2020
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Forest Guard Posts, Last Date – 06th January, 2019
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for CHSL 10+2 Exam 2019 Notification, Last Date – 10th January, 2020
@ National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Assistant Professor Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2020
@ Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Postman, Mail Guard & Various Posts, Last Date – 06th January, 2020