The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020; Join Indian Army has released notification for the post of Soldier & Sepoy.
Selection Process will be based on Physical Fitness, Medical Test & Written Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Soldier & Sepoy Posts.
No. of Post : – Not Specified
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Soldier General Duty – 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical – 10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) Class 10th Pass – Class 10th simple pass.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) Class 8th Pass – Class 8th simple pass (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
- Sepoy (Pharma) – 10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy council of India OR B Pharma with minimum 50% marks. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 19 to 25 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
Online Registration Last Date : – 06 Dec 2019 to 19 Jan 2020 (Read Official Notification)
Rally Name : – ARO GAYA
Districts : – Arwal , Aurangabad , Gaya, Jamui, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Lakhisarai, Nalanda, Nawada, Rohtas and Sheikhpura (Read Official Notification)
Rally Location : – Bihar Military Police – 3 Ground (BMP – 3), Bodhgaya, Gaya (Read Official Notification)
Rally Date : – 04 Feb 2020 to 18 Feb 2020 (Read Official Notification)
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
@ Uttar Pradesh State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (UPSCIDC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Sub-Assistant Engineer & Assistant Engineer Posts, Last Date – 01st January, 2020
@ Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Sub-Assistant Engineer & Assistant Engineer Posts, Last Date – 03rd January, 2020
@ Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation (MILKFED) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Senior Executive & Assistant Manager Posts, Last Date – 26th December, 2019
@ Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Drug Inspector Posts, Last Date – 31st December, 2019
@ Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Posts, Last Date – 04th January, 2020
@ National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Assistant Professor Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2020
@ Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Postman, Mail Guard & Various Posts, Last Date – 06th January, 2020
@ Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Trainee Engineer Posts, Last Date – 31st January, 2020
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 372 Nursing Officer Posts, Last Date – 24th December, 2019