The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released notification for filling up 252 vacancies for the post of Combined Civil Services Exam 2021.
JPSC Post wise Vacancy Details : –
- Deputy Collector – 44 Posts
- Deputy Collector – 40 Posts
- Asst Municipal Commissioner/ Executive Officer/ Specialist Officer – 65 Posts
- District Coordinator – 16 Posts
- Jail Superintendent – 02 Post
- Jharkhand Education Service Class II – 41 Posts
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer – 09 Posts
- Junior Registrar – 10 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 06 Posts
- Probation Officer – 17 Posts
JPSC Selection Process will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam and Personal Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Jharkhand
Job Title : – Combined Civil Services Exam 2021
No. of Post : – 252 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : – Graduate form recognized University/Institute. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years As on 01/03/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/BC-I & II/EWS Categories – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand – Rs. 150/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 01/2021
Date of Preliminary Exam : – 02 May 2021
Date of Main Written Exam : – 04 to 06 June 2021
Date of Interview : – 4th week Sept 2021
Last Date : – 15th March, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –