Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation (KELTRON) history is a saga of innovation in electronics. From being a pioneer in 1973, to the role of a trend-setter today, Keltron has been the catalysis for the development of electronics industry in Kerala. In five years since inception, Keltron had set up several production centers and engaged more than 5,000 people directly or indirectly for the manufacture of electronic goods.
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation (KELTRON) has released notification for filling up 102 vacancies for the post of Engineer Trainee, Manager & Various Posts.
KELTRON Vacancy Details : –
- Manage – 02 Post
- Asst. Manager (Purchase) – 03 Posts
- Sr. Engineer – 07 Posts
- Sr. Officer – 06 Posts
- Engineer – 13 Posts
- Officer – 05 Posts
- Engineer/Officer – 16 Posts
- Engineer Trainee – 50 Posts
KELTRON Selection Process will be based on Written Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Kerala
Job Title : – Engineer Trainee, Manager & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 102 Posts.
Salary : –
- Manage – Pay scale Rs. 30,000/- to 54,910/-
- Asst. Manager (Purchase) – Pay scale Rs. 24,500/- to 44,860/-
- Sr. Engineer – Pay scale Rs. 23,000/- to 42,090/-
- Sr. Officer – Pay scale Rs. 23,000/- to 42,090/-
- Engineer – Pay scale Rs. 20,500/- to 37,590/-
- Officer – Pay scale Rs. 20,500/- to 37,590/-
- Engineer/Officer – Pay scale Rs. 20,500/- to 37,590/-
- Engineer Trainee – Pay scale Rs. 15,500/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Manage – BE/B.Tech (ECE/EEE/IT) with Minimum 60% marks and MBA / MSW with HR Specialization [Full time course] with Minimum 60% marks.
- Asst. Manager (Purchase) – BE/B.Tech with MBA Finance / Marketing Full time course with Minimum 60% mark.
- Sr. Engineer – BE/B Tech (ECE/EEE/Avionics) with Minimum 60% marks.
- Sr. Officer – MBA / MSW or equivalent with HR Specialization [Full time course] with Minimum 60% marks and B.Tech in ECE/EEE /IT with Minimum 60% marks.
- Engineer – B.Tech in ECE/EEE and specialisation in Embedded system with Minimum 60% marks.
- Officer – CA Inter /CMA Inter.
- Engineer/Officer – BE/B Tech in Computer Science /BSC (Physics/Maths/Electronics) with Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/CS/Applied Electronics /MCA with Minimum 60% marks.
- Engineer Trainee – B.Tech/BE in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electrical/CS or BSc Physics/ Maths/Electronics with Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ CS/Applied Electronics with Minimum 60% marks. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 35 to 45 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- SC/ST Candidates – No Fee
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through online payment only. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://swg.keltron.org/Resume/index.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – KELRON/R/01/REC/20
Last Date : – 25th November, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here