The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020; Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released notification for filling up 486 vacancies for the post of Supervisor, Assistant Professor & Various Posts.
Kerala PSC Selection Process will be based on Written OMR/Online Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Kerala
Job Title : – Supervisor, Assistant Professor & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 486 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Professor in Peadiatric Nephrology – DM/DNB Paediatric Nephrology In their absence MD/DNB Paediatrics with DM/DNB Nephrology
- Assistant Professor in Statistics & Assistant Professor in Economics – Masters Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record and Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC
- Lecturer in Statistics & Demography – Masters degree in Statistics/Demography/Mathematics with special paper in Statistics and Diploma/Certificate in Demography from IIPS Bombay, ISI Calcutta or any other recognized institute in India or outside
- Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor In Sanskrit (Sahitya) & Assistant Professor In Sanskrit (Jyothisha) – Masters Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC
- Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer – Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification and Valid Registration with Travancore – Cochin Medical Council
- Medical Officer-Ayurveda (By Transfer) – Degree in Ayurveda awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala or equivalent qualification and ‘A’ Class registration in the Travancore-Cochin Medical Council
- Soil Conservation Officer – Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university
- Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent branches of Chemistry or in Forensic Science or Biochemistry approved by any University in Kerala obtained after a regular course of study with 50 % marks
- Junior Co-operative Inspector – B.Com Degree of a recognized University with Co-operation as special subject
- Junior Instructor ( Welder) – S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification and National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate
Supervisor (ICDS) & Medical Photographer – Pass in SSLC
- Pharmacist Grade – II – PDC/Plus Two/VHSE (all in Science stream) from a recognized Board or University and D.Pharm from a recognized Institution with Registration with Kerala State Pharmacy Council
- Draftsman Grade II – SSLC or its equivalent examination or a pass in the educational Test of the Indian Navy and Diploma in Civil Engineering issued by the Government of Kerala or any recognized Board of Public Examination
- Special Branch Assistant – SBCID – Graduation of a recognized university
- AC Plant Operator – Diploma in Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and two years experience in the maintenance of A.C Plants acquired from Government / Quasi Government or Registered Company.
- Carpenter – Pass in standard VII or equivalent qualification and National Trade certificate in the trade of Carpentry or equivalent
- Labour Welfare Officer – Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Sociology or Social work of a University recognized by Government of Kerala and Adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
- Draughtsman Civil(Gr. II)/ Overseer Civil (Gr. II) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Painter – SSLC or equivalent examination and I.T.I certificate in the trade of Painting.
- Electrician – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – Degree in Electrical Engineering. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 45 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is no Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 15th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for State Service Prelim Examination SSE 2019, Last Date – 04th January, 2020
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Forest Guard Posts, Last Date – 06th January, 2019
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for CHSL 10+2 Exam 2019 Notification, Last Date – 10th January, 2020
@ Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts, Last Date – 02nd January, 2020
@ Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Sub-Assistant Engineer & Assistant Engineer Posts, Last Date – 03rd January, 2020
@ Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Posts, Last Date – 04th January, 2020
@ National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Assistant Professor Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2020
@ Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Postman, Mail Guard & Various Posts, Last Date – 06th January, 2020