The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
LIC Recruitment 2020; Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released notification for filling up 168 vacancies for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO).
Specialist Wise Vacancy Details : –
- AAO (CA) – 40 Posts
- AAO (Actuarial) – 30 Posts
- AAO (Legal) – 40 Posts
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – 08 Posts
- AAO (IT) – 50 Posts
LIC Selection Process will be based Preliminary Online Examination & Main Online Exam.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Posts.
No. of Post : – 168 Posts.
Salary : – Rs. 32,795/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- AAO (CA) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant
- AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK
- AAO (Legal) – Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
- AAO (IT) – Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates – Rs. 85/-
- All other Candidates – Rs. 700/-
- Pay the Application fee through Credit card, Debit card, Net banking. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – 04th April, 2020
Last Date : – 15th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.licindia.in