The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select officers for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
MPSC Recruitment 2020; Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released notification for filling up 200 vacancies for the post of Maharashtra State Service Preliminary Examination 2020 Notification.
MPSC Vacancy Details : –
Group A –
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner – 10 Posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer / Group Development Officer – 07 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner / Project Officer Cat – II – 01 Post
- Deputy Director of Industries, Technical – 01 Post
- Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship – 02 Post
Group B –
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service – 25 Posts
- Class Officer – 25 Posts
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 12 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Officer – 19 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Records – 06 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise – 03 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner State Excise – 01 Post
- Skills Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer – 04 Posts
- Assistant Project Officer / Research Officer and similar – 11 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar – 73 Posts
MPSC Selection Process will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Personal Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Maharashtra
Job Title : – Maharashtra State Service Preliminary Examination 2020 Notification.
No. of Post : – 200 Posts.
Salary : – 7th Pay Matrix. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : – Degree of recognized university or equivalent OR A degree in engineering or technology and Degree of Statutory University in Science and Marathi knowledge is mandatory for all posts. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 19 to 43 years As on 01/04/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/ OBC – Rs. 524/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 324/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – 2, 3 & 4 Aug 2020
Last Date : – 13th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
@ Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Multi Tasking Staff, LDC & Technician Posts, Last Date – 16th January, 2020