National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), is India’s first largest aerospace firm. It was established by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) at Delhi in 1959 and its headquarters was later moved to Bangalore in 1960. The firm closely operates with HAL, DRDO and ISRO and has the prime responsibility of developing civilian aircraft in India.
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has released notification for filling up 41 vacancies for the post of Project Assistant & Project Associate.
NAL Vacancy Details : –
- Project Assistant – 05 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 18 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 18 Posts
NAL Selection Process will be based on Written Test/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Job Title : – Project Assistant & Project Associate Posts.
No. of Post : – 41 Posts.
Salary : –
- Project Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
- Project Associate-I – Pay scale Rs. 31,000/- Per Month.
- Project Associate-II – Pay scale Rs. 35,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Project Assistant – Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics
- Project Associate-I – BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication Engg. / Electrical & Electronics / Aerospace / Aeronautical / Polymer Science / Automobile from a recognized University or equivalent. M.Sc., in Physics / Chemistry / Material Science
- Project Associate-II – BE/B.Tech in Mechanical /Aerospace/ Aeronautical / ECE / Electronics / Controls / Electronic Instrumentation / Microwave / UAV / Technology / Automobile from a recognized University or equivalent and 2 years’ experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 50 years As on 24/11/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://recruit.nal.res.in/projectassistant/jsp/projectassistant.jsp to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – 2(61)9/2020-AI
Last Date : – 24th November, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 12913 TGT Post, Last Date – 30th November, 2020
@ Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Laboratory Attender & Various Post, Last Date – 25th November, 2020
@ National Chemical Laboratory Technician & Various Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 02nd December, 2020
@ Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Diploma Apprentice Post, Last Date – 30th November, 2020
@ Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC Limited) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for ITI Trade Apprentice Post, Last Date – 01st December, 2020
@ South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Trade Apprentice Post, Last Date – 01st December, 2020
@ Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Professor Post, Last Date – 08th December, 2020
@ Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Trade Apprentice Post, Last Date – 01st December, 2020