National Book Trust (NBT) is an Indian publishing house, founded in 1957 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India. NBT now functions under aegis of Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
National Book Trust (NBT) has released notification for filling up 26 vacancies for the post of Assistant, Driver & Various Posts.
NBT Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Director – 02 Post
- Assistant Director (Production) – 01 Post
- Assistant Editor – 02 Post
- Production Assistant – 01 Post
- Editorial Assistant – 03 Posts
- Accountant – 03 Posts
- Sr. Stenographer – 02 Post
- Assistant – 04 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Junior Translator – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 02 Post
- Jr. Artist – 01 Post
- Driver – 03 Posts
NBT Selection Process will be based on interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply OFF-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – Delhi
Job Title : – Assistant, Driver & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 26 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Director – Degree from a recognized university. and Proficiency in English or Hindi.
- Assistant Director (Production) – bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. and Two years post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with the specialization in book production.
- Assistant Editor – Masters degree from a recognized university. and Proficiency in the specified language.
- Production Assistant – 10th pass or equivalent with three years Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized Institute or A degree from a recognized university with two years Post graduate Diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
- Editorial Assistant – A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. and Proficiency in the specified language.
- Accountant – A degree from a recognized university. and 5 Years’ experience in accounts/ book keeping in public sector organizations or private sector organizations of repute.
- Sr. Stenographer – Matriculation with shorthand and typing speeds of 120 wpm in English and 45 wpm typewriting, respectively.
- Assistant – A degree from a recognized university.
- Librarian – A Degree in Library Science or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Junior Translator – Master’s Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.
- Library Assistant – A Degree from a recognized university. and Diploma in Library Science.
- Jr. Artist – Matriculation pass with minimum one year certificate course in Commercial/ Applied Art from a recognized Institution.
- Driver – Class 8th and Must possess appropriate valid heavy driving commercial license with minimum three years working experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years As on 15/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- SC/ST/PWD, Ex Serviceman and EWS Candidate – No Fee
- All Other Candidate – Rs. 500/-
- Pay Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested candidates may apply this Job in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents send to the Deputy Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – Estt./43/2020
Postal Address : – Deputy Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 03rd March, 2021
Download Application Form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –