The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India Its resources will manage the NGO / PPP (Public-Private partnership) components of the NRHM in the state including execution of contracts, disbursement of funds and monitoring of performance. Bihar Govt. has decided that SHS Bihar will function as a Resource Centre for the Department of Health & Family Welfare in policy/situational analysis and policy development (including development of operational guidelines and preparation of policy change proposals for the consideration of Government).
NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020; State Health Society (NHM Bihar) has released notification for filling up 660 vacancies for the post of Counsellor, Mobilizer & Various Posts.
State Health Society Bihar Vacancy Details : –
- Counsellor – 579 Posts
- District Urban Health Consultant (NUHM) – 13 Posts
- District Community Mobilizer – 26 Posts
- Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD) – 11 Posts
- Instructor for Hearing Impaired Children (NPPCD) – 11 Posts
- Dental Hygienist (NOHP) – 10 Posts
- Dental Assistant (NOHP) – 10 Posts
NHM Bihar Selection Process will be based on CBT, Academic Qualification & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Bihar
Job Title : – Counsellor, Mobilizer & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 660 Posts.
Salary : –
- Counsellor – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- District Urban Health Consultant (NUHM) – Rs. 35,000/- Per Month.
- District Community Mobilizer – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
- Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD) – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Instructor for Hearing Impaired Children (NPPCD) – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Dental Hygienist (NOHP) – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Dental Assistant (NOHP) – Rs. 10,500/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Counsellor – Bachelor Degree (Full Time) in Social Work/ sociology/ psychology from any recognizeduniversity/ Institution.
- Consultant – Master of Public Health (MPH) (Full Time) OR MBA (two vears Full Time) /PG Diploma (two vears Full Time) with specialization in Public Healthl Hospital Management / Health Management/ Health Care Management.
- Mobilizer – Master Degree of Social Work (MSW) (Full Time)/ M.A in Social Work (FullTime) OR Post Graduate Degree (Full Time) with specialization in Rural Development.
- Audiometric Assistant & Instructor – Intermediate from recognized board with 1 Year Diploma in Audiology.
- Dental Hygienist – Intermediate (biology)/ 10+2 (biology) from recognized board with Diploma in dental technician/dental hygienist /dental mechanic courses.
- Dental Assistant – Matriculation from recognized board Certificate Course in Dental Assistant 6-12 months. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/EWS/BC/MBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ Women Candidate – Rs. 250/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E-Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://shsb-13.azurewebsites.net/#no-back-button to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 17th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://statehealthsocietybihar.org