National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 12th April 2005, to provide accessible, affordable and quality health care to the rural population, especially the vulnerable groups. The Union Cabinet vide its decision dated 1st May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an over-arching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM).
National Health Mission (NHM Madhya Pradesh) has released notification for filling up 5835 vacancies for the post of Lab Technician, ANM & Staff Nurse.
NHM Madhya Pradesh Vacancy Details : –
- Lab Technician – 620 Posts (General – 168 Posts, EWS – 62 Posts, SC – 124 Posts, ST – 99 Posts & OBC – 167 Posts)
- ANM – 2551 Posts (General – 689 Posts, EWS – 255 Posts, SC – 510 Posts, ST – 408 Posts & OBC – 689 Posts)
- Staff Nurse – 2664 Posts (General – 720 Posts, EWS – 266 Posts, SC – 533 Posts, ST – 426 Posts & OBC – 719 Posts)
NHM Madhya Pradesh Selection Process will be based on Examination.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Job Title : – Lab Technician, ANM & Staff Nurse Posts.
No. of Post : – 5835 Posts.
Salary : –
- Lab Technician – Pay scale Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- ANM – Pay scale Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
- Staff Nurse – Pay scale Rs. 20,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Lab Technician – Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology or B.Sc (MLT); B.M.L.T and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- ANM – 12th exam passed and Certificate in ANM from recognized University/Institute and Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
- Staff Nurse – 12th Exam Passed and Diploma in GNM or Bachelor of Science in Nursing from recognized University/Institute and Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/Vacancy.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28/12/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 01/2020
Last Date : – 15th January, 2021
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Stenographer, LDC, UDC & Various Post, Last Date – 24th January, 2021
@ Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Constable Radio and Constable General Duty (GD) Posts, Last Date – 07th January, 2021
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Professor Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Agent Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Engineer Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Forester & Forest Guard Posts, Last Date – 07th January, 2021
@ National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Scientist & Coordinator Post, Last Date – 04th January, 2021
@ Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Senior Resident Post, Last Date – 31st December, 2020
@ National Board of Examinations (NBE) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Deputy Director Post, Last Date – 04th January, 2020
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –