The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched on 5th April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr.Manmohan Singh vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2020; National Health Mission (NHM Uttar Pradesh) has released notification for filling up 2764 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse, ANM, LT & Various Posts.
NHM UP Vacancy Details : –
- Staff Nurse – 1204 Posts
- ANM – 347 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 810 Posts
- Accountant – 16 Posts
- Community Nurse – 46 Posts
- Paramedical Worker 51 Posts
- District Health and Wellness cum Community Process Assistant – 75 Posts
- Psychiatric Nurse – 32 Posts
- City Community Process Manager – 13 Posts
- District Consultant QA – 15 Posts
NHM Uttar Pradesh Selection Process will be based on Written Test/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Uttar Pradesh
Job Title : – Staff Nurse, ANM, LT & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 2764 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR Post Basic Nursing/ BSc Nursing by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State/ GoI. Registration from U.P. State Nursing Council
- ANM – 02 Year Certified Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State/ GoI.
- Laboratory Technician – Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma or Certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent. Registration from UP State Medical Faculty.
- Accountant – B.Com and Diploma/ Certificate Course in Computer having Tally Software.
- Community Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing or Equivalent degree from a recognized institute with Registration from UP State Nursing Council.
- Paramedical Worker – High School/Higher Secondary holding certificate of PMW training OR MSW/ B.Sc. with 3 years’ experience in the field of Health OR High School/Higher Secondary and experience of 10 Years working.
- District Health and Wellness cum Community Process Assistant – Master Degree in Social Work/ Social Sciences/ Rural Development/ Business Administration and 6 months Computer Diploma/ Certificate/BCA/ BSC. (Computer science)/ B. Tech (Computer science)/ PGDCA.
- Psychiatric Nurse – One year diploma in Psychiatric Nursing form recognised institute with B.Sc. in Nursing or GNM OR B.Sc. in Nursing or Equivalent degree from institute recognized by Nursing Council of India with Two-year experience.
- City Community Process Manager – Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/ Social Sciences OR Bachelor’s Degree in Rural development.
- District Consultant QA – MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration/Health Management. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 40 to 45 years As on 01/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is no Application fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://upnhm.samshrm.com/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 08/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 28th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – http://www.upnrhm.gov.in/
@ Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1817 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts, Last Date – 23rd January, 2020
@ Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ Posts, Last Date – 20th January, 2020