National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous research institute located in New Delhi, under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for research in immunology. NII was established on 24 June 1981, with Prof. M. G. K. Menon as Chairman of its governing body. It has its origins in the ICMR–WHO Research & Training Centre in Immunology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, which was merged with NII in 1982.
NII Recruitment 2020; National Institutes of Immunology (NII) has released notification for filling up 24 vacancies for the post of Technician, Technical Office & Various Posts.
NII Vacancy Details : –
- Technical Officer-I – 05 Posts
- Technician-I – 03 Posts
- Technician-II – 02 Post
- Tradesman (Plumber) – 01 Post
- Management Assistant – 07 Posts
- Junior Assistant-II – 01 Post
- Skilled Work Assistant – 05 Posts
NII Selection Process will be based Written Test & Trade/Skill/ Computer Proficiency Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – New Delhi
Job Title : – Technician, Technical Office & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 24 Posts.
Salary : – 7th CPC Pay Matrix. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Technical Officer-I – M.Sc. or equivalent qualification
- Technician-I – Matric with Science plus 2 years full time Diploma in Medical Lab Technology course
- Technician-II – Matric with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with three years relevant experience in a reputed Lab/ Industrial Establishment including apprenticeship in a recognized workshop.
- Tradesman (Plumber) – ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade
- Management Assistant – Graduate.
- Junior Assistant-II – 12th class OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board or University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer
- Skilled Work Assistant – Matric OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 17/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN / OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 26/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 17th February, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.nii.res.in