National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NITR), is a publicly funded premier institute of higher learning for engineering, science and technology located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and has been recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020; National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has released notification for filling up 58 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant, Technician & Various Posts.
NIT Rourkela Vacancy Details : –
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Superintending Engineer – 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 03 Posts
- Medical Officer – 02 Post
- Technical Assistant – 07 Posts
- Superintendent – 02 Post
- Senior Assistant – 10 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 20 Posts
- Technician – 11 Posts
NIT Rourkela Selection Process will be based on Test/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – Rourkela (Odisha)
Job Title : – Junior Assistant, Technician & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 58 Posts.
Salary : –
- Librarian – Pay scale Rs. 1,44,200/- to 2,18,200/-
- Superintending Engineer – Pay scale Rs. 1,23,100/- to 2,15,900/-
- Deputy Registrar – Pay scale Rs. 78,800/- to 2,09,200/-
- Assistant Registrar – Pay scale Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- Medical Officer – Pay scale Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- Technical Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-
- Superintendent – Pay scale Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-
- Senior Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/-
- Junior Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/-
- Technician – Pay scale Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% marks
- Superintending Engineer – B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class
- Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar – Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register
- Technical Assistant – First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute.
- Superintendent – First class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline.
- Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant – Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet
- Technician – Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 27 to 56 years As on 12/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN / OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female Candidates – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.nitrkl.ac.in/nonteaching/login.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 12th February, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.nitrkl.ac.in
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 206 Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) Posts, Last Date – 12th February, 2020
@ Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 226 Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard & Forest Ranger Posts, Last Date – 13th February, 2020
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 100 Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) Post, Last Date – 10th February, 2020
@ Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 500 Junior Assistant Posts, Last Date – 09th March, 2020
@ National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 58 Junior Assistant, Technician & Various Posts, Last Date – 12th February, 2020
@ West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1273 Act Apprentice Posts, Last Date – 14th February, 2020
@ Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course Oct 2020 Notification, Last Date – 13th February, 2020
@ Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 25 Assistant Commandant (General Duty) Posts, Last Date – 15th February, 2020
@ Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 188 Management Trainees (Technical) Posts, Last Date – 13th February, 2020
@ IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 88 Junior Technician, Executive & Various Posts, Last Date – 24th February, 2020