The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India (DAE).
NPCIL Recruitment 2020; Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released notification for filling up 137 vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver.
NPCIL Vacancy Details : –
Technician-B : –
- Surveyor – 02 Post
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Instrument Mechanic/ Electronics – 01 Post
- Fitter – 01 Post
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 01 Post
Category-II Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM) : –
- Surveyor – 02 Post
- Instrument Mechanic/ Electronics – 03 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Fitter – 02 Post
- Operator – 24 Posts
Scientific Assistant -B : –
- Civil – 19 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Instrumentation’ / Electronics – 03 Posts
- Mechanical – 15 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Post
Category-I: Stipendiary Trainee Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) : –
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Electrical – 13 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Instrumentation Electronics – 11 Posts
- Health Physics – 04 Posts
- Driver – 02 Post
NPCIL Selection Process will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Kiga (Karnataka)
Job Title : – Scientific Assistant, Technician & Driver Posts.
No. of Post : – 137 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant & Scientific Assistant -B – Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in relevant engineering discipline OR B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary.
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician B – HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics OR SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in relevant trade.
- Driver – 10th pass and LMV/HMV Licence. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 06/01/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is no Application fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://npcilcareers.co.in/KGSST2019/candidate/Default.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 19/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 06th January, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – https://npcilcareers.co.in
@ Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Multi Tasking Staff, LDC & Technician Posts, Last Date – 16th January, 2020
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 806 Forest Guard Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2020
@ Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Forest Guard Posts, Last Date – 06th January, 2019
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for CHSL 10+2 Exam 2019 Notification, Last Date – 10th January, 2020
@ National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Assistant Professor Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2020
@ Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Postman, Mail Guard & Various Posts, Last Date – 06th January, 2020