A Gold Category State PSU, Odisha Mining Corporation Limited was set up in 1956 as a joint venture between the Govt. of India and the Govt. of Odisha to harness the mineral wealth of the state. In 1961, the company became wholly owned by the Govt. of Odisha. The major minerals mined by OMC are chrome, iron and manganese ore which cater to the requirement of mineral based industries such as steel, sponge iron, pig iron, ferro-manganese, ferro-chrome, etc. both in India as well as overseas.
OMCL Recruitment 2020; Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) has released notification for filling up 128 vacancies for the post of Jr. Executive Assistant, Jr. Engineer & Various Posts.
OMC Vacancy Details : –
- Jr. Executive Assistant – 100 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 14 Posts
- Jr. Nurse – 07 Posts
- Jr. Pharmacist – 02 Post
OMCL Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Orissa
Job Title : – Jr. Executive Assistant, Jr. Engineer & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 128 Posts.
Salary : –
- Jr. Executive Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/-
- Jr. Engineer – Pay scale Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-
- Jr. Nurse – Pay scale Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/-
- Jr. Pharmacist – Pay scale Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Jr. Executive Assistant – Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.
- Jr. Engineer – Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
- Jr. Nurse – 10+2 Science with Diploma in Nursing from an Institute Recognized by H&FW Department, Government of Odisha.& approved by Odisha Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Jr. Pharmacist – 10+2 Science with Diploma In Pharmacy from recognized University / Institute & Approved by Indian Pharmacy Council. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years As on 31/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/64594/Instruction.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 19th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – https://omcltd.in/
@ Patna High Court Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for District Judge Posts, Last Date – 21st March, 2020
@ Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Combined Competitive Examination Notification, Last Date – 16th March, 2020
@ Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Limited (MECON Limited) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 49 Executive Posts, Last Date – 20th March, 2020
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 162 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts, Last Date – 16th April, 2020
@ Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 2792 ACT Apprentice Posts, Last Date – 20th March, 2020