PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage. The institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963.The Institute was originally under the Government of undivided Punjab. After the reorganization of the state, the administrative control of the institute passed on to the Union Territory of Chandigarh in November 1966.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER Chandigarh) has released notification for filling up 06 vacancies for the post of Store Keeper, Stenographer & Various Posts.
PGIMER Chandigarh Selection Process will be based on CBT & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Chandigarh (Punjab)
Job Title : – Store Keeper, Stenographer & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 06 Posts.
Salary : –
- Registrar – Pay scale Rs. 78,800/- to 2,09,200/-
- Store Keeper – Pay scale Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-
- Stenographer – Pay scale Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay scale Rs. 19,900/- to 63,200/-
- Library Attendant Grade-II – Pay scale Rs. 19,900/- to 63,200/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Registrar – A Graduate of a recognized University.
- Store Keeper – Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/ Statistics.
- Stenographer – 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (Time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Library Attendant Grade-II – Matriculation or equivalent. Experience of having worked in a Library for at least 2 years OR Certificate in Library Science / Librarianship from a recognized Institution. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years As on 14/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/ OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- PwD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – PGI/RC/019/2021/158
Last Date : – 24th February, 2021
Date Extended Notice : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Scientific Assistant, Assistant & Various Posts, Last Date – 25th January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –