Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the issuance and supply of the Indian rupee. Until the Monetary Policy Committee was established in 2016, it also controlled monetary policy in India. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for filling up 322 vacancies for the post of Officers Grade B.
RBI Vacancy Details : –
- Officer Grade B (General) – 270 Posts
- Officer Grade B (DEPR) – 29 Posts
- Officer Grade B (DSIM) – 23 Posts
RBI Selection Process will be based on Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Banking Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Officers Grade B Post.
No. of Post : – 322 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 35,150/- to 62,400/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Grade B (General) – Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- Grade B (DEPR) – Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Grade B (DSIM) – Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/OBC – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS – Rs. 100/-
- Pay the exam Fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 01/2020-21
Tentative Date of Online Examination (Paper-I) : – 06 March 2021 (Read Official Notification)
Tentative Date of Online Examination (Paper-II & III) : – 31 March & 01 April 2021 (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 15th February, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 21 Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 23rd February, 2021
@ Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Scientific Assistant, Assistant & Various Posts, Last Date – 25th January, 2021
@ Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post, Last Date – 14th February, 2021
@ Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER Chandigarh) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Store Keeper, Stenographer & Various Posts, Last Date – 14th February, 2021
@ Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 547 Junior Draftsman Post, Last Date – 11th February, 2021
@ Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Patwari, Zilladar & Irrigation Booking Clerk Vacancy, Last Date – 11th February, 2021
@ Cochin Shipyard Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Commercial Assistant & Storekeeper Posts Recruitment 2021, Last Date – 09th February, 2021
@ Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Act Apprentice Post, Last Date – 17th February, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –