Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University was originally established as India’s first ever Imperial Agriculture Research Institute. The foundation stone of the Agricultural Research Institute and college was laid by Lord curzon on 1 April 1905. In his speech, the viceroy had expressed his vision that the seed he was planting would soon blossom out, making Pusa the nucleus of agricultural activities, research and education which would not only benefit Bihar and Bengal but the whole of the country and would attract the best of talents from India and abroad.
RPCAU Recruitment 2020; Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) has released notification for filling up 56 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Accountant & Various Posts.
RPCAU Vacancy Details : –
- Registrar – 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 02 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
- Assistant Comptroller – 01 Post
- Accountant – 03 Posts
- Junior Accounts Clerk – 18 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 30 Posts
RPCAU Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Education Sector.
Job Location : – Samastipur (Bihar)
Job Title : – Lower Division Clerk, Accountant & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 56 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Registrar – Doctorate degree in any branch of Agricultural/Horticultural/Animal Sciences/ Basic Science/ Community Science/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University.
- Deputy Registrar – Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale from a recognized University/Institution.
- Assistant Registrar & Assistant Comptroller – Master’s degree from a recognized University with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Accountant – Degree in commerce from any recognized university.
- Junior Accounts Clerk – 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and Hindi/English Typing speed of 30 WPM. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 58 years As on 07/03/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.rpcau.ac.in/recruitment-notice-for-administrative-postsadvt-no-01-2020/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 07th March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – https://www.rpcau.ac.in/
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 89 State Engineering Service Prelim Exam Notification, Last Date – 10th March, 2020
@ Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 500 Junior Assistant Posts, Last Date – 09th March, 2020