Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. has been entrusted with the job of development of power projects under state sector, in the state along with operation and maintenance of state-owned power stations by un-bundling the erstwhile RSEB. The Government of Rajasthan continued the RVUNL under the companies Act 1956 on 19 July 2000. The Nigam is playing lead role in giving high priority to the power generation and manifold and rapid development of the state.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpaadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has released notification for filling up 1019 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant.
RVUNL Vacancy Details : –
- Junior Engineer – 946 Posts
- Junior Chemist – 27 Posts
- Informatics Assistant – 46 Posts
RVUNL Selection Process will be Computer based common written competitive exam.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Rajasthan
Job Title : – Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant Posts.
No. of Post : – 1019 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Junior Engineer – Full Time four years’ Graduation Degree in relevant Engineering discipline as a regularstudent or AMIE.
- Junior Chemist – Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Informatics Assistant – Graduate or higher full time degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent. OR Full time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years’ Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent. OR Graduate with Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent. OR Graduate with “O” or Higher Level Certificate course OR Graduate with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate. Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English both. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more – Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ ST/BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH) – Rs. 1400/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rajunigmar20 to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 24/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – RVUN/P&A/Rectt./03/2021 dated 22.02.2021
Last Date : – 16th March, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –