Securities and exchange Board of India (SEBI) was first established in the year 1988 AQF as a non-statutory body for regulating the, securities market. It became an autonomous body by The Government of India on 12 May 1992 and given statutory powers in 1992 with SEBI Act 1992 being passed by the Indian Parliament. SEBI has its headquarters at the business district of Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai, and has Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Ahmedabad respectively.
SEBI Recruitment 2020; Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released notification for filling up 147 vacancies for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
SEBI Stream wise Vacancy Details : –
- General – 80 Posts
- Legal – 34 Posts
- Information Technology – 22 Posts
- Engineering (Civil) – 01 Post
- Engineering (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Research – 05 Posts
- Official Language – 01 Post
SEBI Selection Process shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – New Delhi
Job Title : – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts.
No. of Post : – 147 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 28,150/- to 55,600/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelors’ Degree in Law OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university OR CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application.
- Engineering (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
- Engineering (Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometric s.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English /Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 30 years As on 29/02/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 10/03/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Phase I On-Line Examination : – 12th April, 2020
Date of Phase II On-Line Examination : – 03rd May, 2020
Last Date : – 23rd March, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – https://www.sebi.gov.in/