The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise with its headquarters in Mumbai that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines. SCI was established on 2 October 1961 by the amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. Two more shipping companies, Jayanti Shipping Company and Mogul Lines Limited, were merged with SCI in 1973 and 1986 respectively.
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) Recruitment 2020; Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has released notification for filling up 46 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager.
SCI vacancy Details : –
- Finance – 10 Posts
- HR – 10 Posts
- Management – 17 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 03 Posts
- Law – 05 Posts
- Fire & Security – 01 Post
SCI Selection Process will be based on Online Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Title : – Assistant Manager Posts.
No. of Post : – 46 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 50,000/- to 1,60,000/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Finance – Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
- HR – MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare
- Management – MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Civil Engineering – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Law – Degree in Law from a recognized University India with minimum of 60% marks.
- Fire & Security – BE/B Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University with minimum of 60% marks. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 27 years As on 01/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 26/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – 22nd March, 2020
Last Date : – 24th February, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – www.shipindia.com