Southern Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 14th April 1951 through the merger of the three state railways namely Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway, and the Mysore state railway. Southern Railway’s present network extends over a large area of India’s Southern Peninsula, covering the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Pondicherry,and a small portion of Andhra Pradesh. Serving these naturally plentiful and culturally rich southern states, the SR extends from Mangalore on the west coast and Kanniyakumari in the south to Renigunta in the North West and Gudur in the North East.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020; Southern Railway has released notification for filling up 3585 vacancies for the post of Act/Trade Apprentices in Various Trade / Workshop Posts.
Southern Railway Workshop wise Vacancy Details : –
- Carriage Works, Perambur : –
- Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur – 464 Posts
- Railway Hospital/Perambur – 23 Posts
- ELECTRICAL WORKSHOP/PERAMBUR – 130 Posts
- LOCO WORKS/PERAMBUR – 214 Posts
- ENGINEERING WORKSHOP/ARAKKONAM – 67 Posts
- CHENNAI DIVISION –RS/AJJ – 74 Posts
- CHENNAI DIVISION –RS/AVD – 102 Posts
- CHENNAI DIVISION –RS/TBM – 60 Posts
- CHENNAI DIVISION –DSL/TNP – 09 Posts
- CHENNAI DIVISION –C&W/BBQ – 38 Posts
- CHENNAI DIVISION –RS/RPM – 27 Posts
- Central Workshop Golden Rock : –
- Central Workshop Ponmalai – 364 Posts
- Tiruchirappalli Division – 259 Posts
- Madurai Division – 100 Posts
- Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur : –
- Palghat & S&T Division Podanur – 43 Posts
- Signal & Telecommunication Podanur, Coimbatore – 52 Posts
- Trivandrum Division – 683 Posts
- Palghat Division – 666 Posts
- Salempur Division – 210 Posts
Southern Railway Selection Process will be on the basis of Merit List prepared in respect Marks obtained required Qualification.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Indian Railway Sector.
Job Location : – Tamil Nadu
Job Title : – Act/Trade Apprentices in Various Trade / Workshop Posts.
No. of Post : – 3585 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : – 10th Class and ITI course in the relevant trade OR 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years (22 years for Fresher, Ex ITI, MLT), As on 31/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen /OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 03/12/2019. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 31st December, 2019
Download Official Notification in Carriage Works, Perambur : – Click Here
Download Official Notification in Central Workshop Golden Rock : – Click Here
Download Official Notification in S & T Workshop, Podanur : – Click Here
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 372 Nursing Officer Posts, Last Date – 24th December, 2019
@ Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 3678 Peon (Class-IV) Posts, Last Date – 17th December, 2019
@ Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1015 Sub Inspector, Constable & Follower Posts, Last Date – 14/12/2019
@ National Institute Of Technology Delhi (NIT Delhi) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Technician, Office Attendant & Various Posts, Last Date : – 20th December, 2019
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Civil Judge Posts, Last Date : – 18th December, 2019
@ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Head Constable (GD) Sport Quota Post, Last Date – 17th December, 2019
@ Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Technical Assistant & Senior Medical Officer Posts, Last Date – 15th December, 2019
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Computer Assistant Posts, Last Date – 16th December, 2019
@ Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Posts, Last Date – 16th December, 2019
@ CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Stenographer, Junior Accountant & Various Posts, Last Date – 16th December, 2019