Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL) is a Mini-Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE). It is a wholly owned by Government of India Schedule “A” Company of the Government of India and was incorporated on 13 January 2006 with its registered office at New Delhi.
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has released notification for filling up 16 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager.
SPMCIL Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Manager (Materials) – 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager (R & D) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR) – 03 Post
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 02 Post
SPMCIL Selection Process will be based on Online test and Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Assistant Manager Posts.
No. of Post : – 16 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 40,000/- to 1,40,000/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Manager (Materials) – 1st class degree in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical /Electrical/Pulp & Paper Technology/ Electronics /Printing Technology and Two years Post Graduate degree/Post Graduate diploma/MBA in the area of Material Management /Stores Management /Purchase /Operations Management /Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management.
- Assistant Manager (R & D) – 1st class B.Tech/B.E. in the area of Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical/Metallurgy/Pulp & Paper OR 1st class full time M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Assistant Manager (HR) – 1st class full time Master’s Degree in PM & IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective from recognized University / Management Institute or 1st class two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective claiming to be equivalent to MBA from recognized University/ Management Institute.
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 1st class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 30 years As on 18/11/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/OBC & EWS – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 19/10/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 04/2020-OP
Last Date : – 18th November, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for GDMO & Specialist Posts, Last Date – 02nd November, 2020
@ Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Junior Overman Post, Last Date – 11th November, 2020
@ Jharkhand Space Applications Center (JSAC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for JRF & SRF Posts, Last Date – 23rd November, 2020
@ National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Temporary Faculty Post, Last Date – 02nd November, 2020
@ REC Transmission Projects Company Limited (RECTPCL) Executive Engineer, Dy. Executive Engineer & Assistant Executive Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 07th November, 2020
@ Government Medical College (GMC Jammu) Sr House Officer & Jr House Officer Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 30th November, 2020
@ Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Junior Engineering Assistant & Junior Quality Control Analyst Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 07th November, 2020
@ Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – JAG Entry Scheme 26th Course April 2021, Last Date – 11th November, 2020
@ Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Auditor Post, Last Date – 18th November, 2020
@ Himachal Public Service commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Professor Post, Last Date – 05th November, 2020