Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released notification for filling up 328 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturers & Various Posts.
UPPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Radio Officer – 02 Post
- Assistant Professor (Higher Education) – 128 Posts
- Assistant Architect – 03 Post
- Assistant Professors (Allopathy) – 61 Posts
- Research Officer – 04 Posts
- Lecturers (Homoeopathic Deptt.) – 130 Posts
UPPSC Selection Process will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Uttar Pradesh
Job Title : – Assistant Professor, Lecturers & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 328 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Radio Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering or Master’s Degree in Physics/Applied Physics in wireless communication as compulsory subject and Working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Assistant Professor (Higher Education) – Good academic record (a minimum second division marks in relevant Bachelor’s Degree) with a Master’s degree with 55% marks and candidate must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET.
- Assistant Architect – Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- Assistant Professors (Allopathy) – Master Degree in Related Subjects OR M.D. OR M.S.
- Research Officer – Post graduate degree in Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or Political Science.
- Lecturers (Homoeopathic Deptt.) – Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy OR Post Graduate Medical Degree in concerned subject. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 105/-
- SC/ ST – 65/-
- PH – 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 24/11/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 02/2020-2021
Last Date : – 24th December, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 948 GDS Post, Last Date – 11th December, 2020
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Faculty Post, Last Date – 13th December, 2020
@ Bihar Urban and Housing Development Department (Bihar UDHD) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Junior Engineer (JE) Post, Last Date – 07th December, 2020
@ Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Navik Post, Last Date – 07th December, 2020
@ Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Engineering Manager Post, Last Date – 08th December, 2020
@ Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC Limited) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Executive Trainee Post, Last Date – 21st December, 2020
@ Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Fitter, Airframe Fitter & Security Guard Posts, Last Date – 06th December, 2020
@ Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (SSSB Punjab) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Superintendent/Welfare Officer/Probation Officer Post, Last Date – 07th December, 2020
@ National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Technical Officer, Deputy Registrar & Various Posts, Last Date – 10th December, 2020