Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. The first Thermal Power Station constructed by UPRVUNL was Unchahar Thermal Power Station of 2X210 MW capacity and it was transferred to NTPC on dated 13.02.1992. On dated 14.01.2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board, till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020; Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has released notification for filling up 353 vacancies for the post of Technician Grade-II, Staff Nurse & Various Posts.
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M – 28 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil – 13 Posts
- Account Officer (Trainee) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer – 10 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 18 Posts
- Pharmacist – 17 Posts
- Technician Grade-II – 263 Posts
UPRVUNL Selection Process will be based on Written Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Uttar Pradesh
Job Title : – Technician Grade-II, Staff Nurse & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 353 Posts.
Salary : –
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M – Pay scale Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil – Pay scale Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- Account Officer (Trainee) – Pay scale Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Review Officer – Pay scale Rs. 36,800/- to 1,16,500/-
- Staff Nurse – Pay scale Rs. 36,800/- to 1,16,500/-
- Pharmacist – Pay scale Rs. 29,800/- to 94,300/-
- Technician Grade-II – Pay scale Rs. 27,200/- to 86,100/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M and Civil – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with not less then 65% Marks.
- Account Officer (Trainee) – Post Graduate Degree with High second class (55% min.) or Graduate Degree with 1st class from a University
- Assistant Review Officer – A degree of university established by law in India or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the state Govt with Typing speed in Hindi and English on Computer with 20 and 25 wpm respectively.
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (Registered with UP Nursing Council) recognized by Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist – Diploma of Pharmacist (from an institute recognized by U.P. Government) Registered with U.P. Pharmacy Council.
- Technician Grade-II – 10th Class Passed. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 01/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 700/-
- All Others Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://uprvunl.org/uprvunl/en/news?Newslistslug=uprvunl-en-public-notice to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 09/03/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 06th April, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – https://uprvunl.org
@ Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Limited (MECON Limited) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 49 Executive Posts, Last Date – 20th March, 2020
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 162 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts, Last Date – 16th April, 2020
@ Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 2792 ACT Apprentice Posts, Last Date – 20th March, 2020