Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for filling up 40 vacancies for the post of Combined GEO Scientist Exam 2021 Notification.
UPSC GEO Scientist Vacancy Details : –
- Chemist, Group A – 15 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’ – 16 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) Group ‘A’ – 03 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’ – 06 Posts
UPSC Selection Process will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – UPSC Services.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Combined GEO Scientist Exam 2021 Notification.
No. of Post : – 40 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Chemist Group A & Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) – M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology) – Master’s degree in Geology or applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a recognized University.
- Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) – Master of Science degree in Physics or Applied Physics or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Marine Geophysics or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Technology) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years As on 11/01/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 07/10/2020. (Read Official Notification)
Date of Examination : – 21st February, 2021 (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 27th October, 2020
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC Limited) ITI Trade Apprentice Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 20th October, 2020
@ Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Junior Assistant, Clerk & Junior Judicial Assistant Post Recruitment 2020, Last Date – 01st November, 2020
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) JE, AE & Mechanic Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 17th October, 2020
@ Karnataka High Court District Judge Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 21st October, 2020
@ Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Amin Post, Last Date – 31st October, 2020
@ Bihar State University Service Commission (BSUSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Professor Post, Last Date – 02nd November, 2020
@ Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) Junior Office Assistant, Junior Engineer & Various Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online, Last Date – 25th October, 2020