Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for filling up 296 vacancies for the post of Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, JTO & Various Posts.
UPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Data Processing Assistant – 116 Posts
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 80 Posts
- Junior Technical Officer – 06 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor – 45 Posts
- Lecturer (Medical Social Work) – 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour) – 01 Post
UPSC Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – UPSC Services.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, JTO & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 296 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Data Processing Assistant – Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science OR B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – A Degree in Law of a recognized University and Three years experience at the bar.
- Junior Technical Officer – Bachelor of Technology (Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University or Institute or Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor – A recognized MBBS degree and Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or super speciality.
- Lecturer (Medical Social Work) – Recognized MBBS degree and Completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute and Three Years experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 40 years As on 11/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – 02/2021
Last Date : – 11th February, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Graduate Engineer & Technician Apprentices Posts, Last Date – 15th February, 2021
@ National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff & Various Posts, Last Date – 26th February, 2021
@ National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Law Officer Post, Last Date – 12th February, 2021
@ All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 119 Senior Resident Post, Last Date – 10th February, 2021
@ Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Vidhi Rachanakar Post, Last Date – 16th February, 2021
@ Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Medical Stores Inspector Post, Last Date – 12th February, 2021
@ Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Inspector of Statistics Post, Last Date – 17th February, 2021
@ Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Civil Judge Post, Last Date – 15th February, 2021
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 21 Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 23rd February, 2021
@ Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Scientific Assistant, Assistant & Various Posts, Last Date – 25th January, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –